Practice Test Page
Generate a random overall or unit based physics practice test from our test bank of hundreds of questions. Pick a unit or take an overall assessment and choose 10 or 20 questions. Take a quick practice test with feedback. Click on the title above each quiz to link back to content for remediation.
- Practice for a physics final test that includes the complete first semester physics material seen below.
- This unit consists of constant motion, accelerated motion, acceleration due to gravity, and motion graphing material for a one dimensional motion test.
- Practice for your two dimensional motion test. This section has problems involving turns and resultants that are not directly on an X or Y axis. Other problems involve projectile motion where objects going forward but accelerated downwards due to gravity.
- Force causes acceleration and acceleration relates this unit to the previous two. Practice for your forces test here which is likely broken into less extensive sections. Net force, force diagrams, friction, tension, spring force, incline planes are all part of this unit.
- Use our resources to get practice for your circular motion and universal gravitation test.
- Get the extra practice on problems for your work, power, and conservation of energy test
- Be the most prepared for your impulse and momentum test using our practice